Content Removal Request
GSPro respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our community to do the same, including when designing, naming, and describing golf courses.
If you believe that a golf course made available in our game infringes upon your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please submit a notice of infringement with the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work, trademark, or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
- The name or other identifying information of the specific course that contains the allegedly infringing material.
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner.
Please send the completed notice to our designated DMCA Agent at:
GSPro DMCA Agent
c/o Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC
2029 Century Park East #2500N
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Upon receiving a proper notice, we will review the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the alleged infringing course material and notifying the course database provider.
Please note that providing false or misleading information in your notice may result in legal consequences, including potential liability for damages. If you are unsure whether the material on our website constitutes an infringement, we recommend seeking legal advice before submitting a notice.
Thank you for helping us maintain a respectful and law-abiding community on GSPro.